Every child should have the opportunity to become the very best that he or she can be. At The Swain School, we provide the environment in which that can happen.
We embrace their individuality and diversity. We focus on excellence in academics, integrated with the arts, athletics and technology. In a warm, welcoming and supportive environment, our students develop their own leadership skills and self-confidence … an appreciation of character values, such as honesty, integrity and compassion … and become aware of the global community with an emphasis on stewardship.
Our graduates tell us that the transition from a smaller, nurturing environment to a larger secondary school setting is an easy one for them. They feel prepared, both personally and academically, to make their place in the world.
The Swain School holds accreditation from:
- Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools
- Middle States Association
We are members of:
- National Association of Independent Schools
- Middle Schools Association
- Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools
- Secondary School Admissions Test Board